Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

I have a shelving unit in my craft room with lights attached.  I start all of my little seeds under these lights.


This flat contains my petunias.  I use the small peat pellets for these.  I also use the small ones for any spring veggies that I grow and also for most of my herbs.

The pictures below are of my tomato seedlings.  When my plants get too tall for the above shelves, I move them to this stand where I can adjust the light height.  The leaves tend to burn and curl when allowed to stay in contact with the lights.



I also use the largest peat pellets I can find for these.




2 comments:

  1. Your seedlings look amazing! When can you plant them out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise. Mother's day is considered out last frost day. But I got all of mine in today. I can cover them if it gets too cold.

    ReplyDelete