Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday, 1 February 2015

I have received my seeds that I ordered a few weeks ago....however, some are on back order.  So, I almost have all my seeds.





Here are some new varieties for the 2015 year.  I'm happy to give a chance:

          China Express Hyrbrid --  Chinese cabbage
          Joi Choi Hybrid  --  pak choi cabbage
          Golden Egg Hybrid  --  summer squash
          Harvest Time Hybrid  --  pumpkin
          Barese  --  cucumber
          Red Noodle  --  red pole bean
          Amish Gold Slicer  --  tomato (this was a freebie - don't know if I will try it this year.)
          Golden Peach --  tomato, indeterminate
          Speckled Roman  --  tomato, paste, indeterminate
          Super Fantastic Hybrid  --  tomato, indeterminate

I also ordered some flower seeds that I haven't listed.  I have never really liked petunias because there always seemed to be so many other flowers that were prettier.  But I have since altered the errors of my ways.  I grow a lot of them now.  I also love the fact that I can have the exact colors I want.



No comments:

Post a Comment